Monday, May 17, 2021

Schedule update

Well, tis the season.  

I said I wouldn't try to race too much ... but.  

It looks like the Nashville Track Carnival on June 6 will not have a Masters 400m.  So... that's out.   The thing is, I could race every weekend for the next 4 weekends.  Next weekend, there is a meet on the NE side of Birmingham, just a bit over 2 hrs away.  I'm tempted to pop in and race a 200m.  If I had the stones, I really should go down there and race an 800m for the workout, but it's supposed to be 90º that day... so, I probably won't.  Then the ATL relays May 30, and on June 5, either a meet Oxford, AL, or Marietta, GA.  (The track seems better in AL).   June 12, another meet in Oxford, AL.  TN State Games 2 weeks later June 26.   

So, I had not planned to race this weekend but I might.  Sat would be an off day for track training, so I could just race a 200m, and not interrupt my training schedule.  I have to decide by Wed.  I'll put it on the schedule.  Nothing better to do.  We'll see how I feel after Wed workout.  

We do these things.... because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment