Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Indoor circuit

About 40º and raining today.  Decided to stay in and do this indoor circuit.  

I may or may not try to run tomorrow morning.  If so, it will be a short turf tempo set.  It's supposed to be wet and cloudy, about 33º.   

Here's my living room set.  I'll do this circuit 3x:

15 RDLs

30 single leg squats with 45 bs

15 x ab wheel extensions

30 pushups

eccentric single leg slides to full extension bridge, hold 5 sec

50 x single leg heel raises

60 (R/L) bicycle crunches w/ 10 lb ankle weights and 25 lb dumbell

12 pullups with 20 lb ankle weights

10 x Single leg nordic leg curl (slow neg) w/ bands

I work Thursday so no training.  Since I have to be in Murfreesboro on Fri, I might as well run stadium stairs.  Weather looks good Sat-Mon so hopefully will be back to full scale track.  The injury has improved but not to the extent that I want to sprint race pace yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment