Sunday, April 3, 2022

stoked

 Beautiful day in Sewanee, brilliant sun and low 60ºs.  Went to the track to warm up and do some band work and drills.  Couldn't resist trying out my wheels... and it felt great.  I did time myself in an easy 100m at 17.2.  No need to run any faster for a while to get where I need to be.  Really happy it's going well.  Yesterday, felt sore after PT but it's good and strong today with no soreness.  Stoked!

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, bands

50m high  knees

100m easy

100m - 17.2

I told myself I wasn't going to run on the track for another week, so next Monday I'll start with some easy 100s.   Tomorrow is my hill day, so I'll see how it goes. 

This exercise is one of my PT exercises, a test to measure recovery level.   Feels good, strong.  On schedule to run soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment