Thursday, April 7, 2022

Stairs



Nicely cool and sunny, low 50ºs this morning at the MTSU stadium.  Always feels warmer at the stadium in full morning sun.  I ran the last few shirtless.   

Again, hard to find a way in but the garbage man left a gate open again.  Finally, upon leaving the stadium, instead of walking back to the open gate on the opposite side of the stadium, I had the temerity to casually walk through the football training facility, a much shorter route to my car.  Seem like I can always get in the stadium this way if I need to, now that I know the layout of the building.    




Hoka trainers on

stretches

16x stadium stairs 

Weather will be a challenge in the upcoming days.  Very cold, windy, damp and dark tomorrow, highs in the mid 40ºs.  Sat. a little warmer but cool.  Then a rainy period next week.  

Need to lose weight.  144 lb after workout.  

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you worried officials will learn of your comments about getting into the stadium and close things down? Schools are shutting stadiums and tracks like crazy now, claiming insurance rules ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for a faculty member of 33 years that the University President has signed off on leaves of absence for me to compete internationally.

      Delete
    2. A few years ago, the women's soccer team entered the track area in the middle of my workout and an assistant coach asked me to leave. I refused and kept running, and he called campus police. By the time the police got there, I was finished and walking out. Keith the track coach and I had a good laugh about it.

      Delete