Sunday, October 3, 2021

foundation on the track, hills

Hate these types of workouts, remind me how bad shape I'm in and how hard it is to get back.  Cloudy and mid 70ºs at the Sewanee track and was happy to have the place to myself on a Saturday.

Hoka trainers on

800m - 2:44.19

600m - 1:52.20

2 x 200m hill sprints - 46, 45

Most volume I've done in a while, and certainly not fast.  But maybe too much?  Did feel a little soreness in the lower abs after.  Maybe I need to be more proactive with some band work in rehabbing this ab issue, which I haven't done lately.

Suffering through these long foundation runs, remembering I did a workout this summer where I ran 2x600m in 1:39, and now struggling to break 1:50.  It's going to be a long haul.  

Anyway, not happy with my weight.  Daily range is ~142-146 since I've been eating a lot after workout.  Good stuff, just too much.   142.3 lbs after workout.

Supposed to rain last night, never did.  Supposed to rain this morning (100% chance), not yet.  Maybe I'll do a bike ride before the rain comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment