Tuesday, October 26, 2021

same

Good training weather at the Sewanee track, 55º sunny and breezy mid afternoon.  I did the usual...

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2 x 100m

2 x 800m - 2:46.5, 2:48.9

Took 15 min rest in between.  The second one was actually stronger and far less tiring, although a bit slower.  These were a tad faster than last time.  Definitely not fast or in sprint form.  I just hope I have the patience to stick it out for several more workouts with these 800s til I'm 100% over the pubalgia.  I know I keep saying this, but... it's getting better, noticeably better after each workout, definite progress.  Would like to start my first tempo sprint intervals by 11/12.   

Trusting the process.

143.5 lbs after workout.

Next workout is going to suck... could be in the 40ºs and rain on Friday. 

The leave turning has begun, living in the trees.



Alum Britney Spencer 

No comments:

Post a Comment