Friday, October 8, 2021

Thursday stadium stairs, French Nationals

Nice night in Murfreesboro.  Got to the stadium about 6:15pm and did a very brief warmup before attacking the stairs.   I started the stairs about 6:22 and finished about 7:05. 

I upped my game +3 from last time.

Hoka trainers on

dynamic stretches

22x stadium stair sprints

I took brief breaks every 6x.  I did 19 last time, maybe I'll try for 25 next time.  At this point, I'm running out of daylight but there is enough ambient light to finish.  Starting to call this workout, "Todesstiege " stairs of death ... (probably not a good joke).

Much lighter now, was 142.0 lbs after workout.  Definitely slimming down for a return to speed in a few weeks.  Probably still nothing fast til end of the month.



Going to take Friday off save for some resistance.  Sat., I'll do a bike and some bands and a foundation track workout on Sunday.  Great weather.  


International Masters

France had their National Masters Championships recently.   Benoit Z., the World Champion who won in Lyon, and Daegu ran just 1:00.25.  More notably, Patrick C. M59 - who may be M60 for Finland, ran 25.38 in the 200m and 12.58 in the 100m.  Finland will be quite competitive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment