Tuesday, October 5, 2021

tempo 150s on turf

 Heavy and slow.  I trained in the morning today because of an oil change appt in town.  I ate a bit too much last night, thawed out too much mahi-mahi I guess.... and was an astonishing 147.4 lbs this morning.  Much of that was waste but still, not healthy for my body to be running at that weight... even though this IS a normal BMI and would be considered 'healthy' for anyone.    

67º and mostly cloudy at the Sewanee track.  Rain in the area, but dry for the moment.

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, bands

2 x 4 x 150m w/ 30 sec rest on turf - 25.5-26

No speed records, just happy to get through it.  After bathroom breaks, I was 144.9 lbs after workout.  Time to do some fasting.   

Yesterday, did a brief resistance workout with bands and dumbell squats.  

Next up, stadium stairs on Thurs if the weather permits.  I'll probably be finishing in the dark.  If not, I'll do a hill workout on Friday and track on Sunday.  This is going to take a while.  No fast track intervals til the muscle strain is 100% healed.  Hopefully by the end of the month.  

I may be taking a long weekend after next to hike in the GSMNP depending on weather.  


No comments:

Post a Comment