Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Same workout, warmer

 More like FL weather, mid 70ºs and sunny at the Sumter Co., FL youth soccer fields.  Had the place to myself except for a couple guys throwing a discus.  Was able to train shirtless, nice for late Dec.  An intensive tempo set like this is pretty much a requirement when only doing 2 running workouts a week.  I have done zero in terms of resistance since I left Sewanee, although I did a 40+ mile bike ride which has helped me keep my weight under control.  Was finally under 145 after today's workout, barely.  Looking forward to more resistance work and cross training when I get home.   

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2x150m

4 x 150 on grass w/ 30 sec rest ~ 24-25

2 x 150m - 20.43, 20.44

Was a little leery of letting out my stride on this uneven surface, not real fast 150s to finish, but I got it done.  Not an accurate measure but about 144.8 lbs after workout.  

Who knows when my next running workout will be.  



No comments:

Post a Comment