Friday, December 18, 2020

Gym

 Went to the gym tonight.  Had been in Atlanta since Sat. night, helping Roya with her house.  Lot's of leaves removed.  Plan on returning to running Friday.  This is definitely feeling like 'off season.'  Im Atlanta, Roya lives near a French bakery that has the best baguettes in town.  Eating baguettes with mascarpone cheese and blueberry preserves has put a lb or 2 on me.   I weighed 148 Thursday morning when I woke up, but I fasted all day until after gym workout and weight 145.0 lbs after workout.

Stairmaster hill program - 20 min

200m row - 9:10 min

Just a calorie burn / cardio.  Nothing really that conducive to speed.  Needing a goal, I think I'm going to aim for first weekend in March for my first '21 competition.  Either a college outdoor meet at Berry, or more likely, an all ages indoor meet at VA Beach's new banked indoor.  That will be late enough in the indoor season, that I could go after a WL in my age group.  Since the VA meet will involve flying, that will depend on the covid situation.  Right now, it couldn't be worse.  My state, TN, is arguable the most infectious place in the world right now based on CDC data.  A record 177 died in TN on Thurs.







No comments:

Post a Comment