Saturday, January 11, 2020

stairmaster, rower

Did a good 25 min session on stairmaster, and then a moderate 2000m row in 9+ min.   Followed up with abs, chest, some other stuff.  Did a good long walk in the woods before the storm. 

The big news is my weight was down to 143.3 lbs after tonight's workout.  Lowest in several months.  Not that I'm super lean, just been eating small.   I really think if I were truly lean, like 8% body fat, I'd weigh in the upper 130s.

Still on schedule to start running on Monday. 

Eating really well.  Tonight, soup bowl with kale, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, ginger, garlic, konjac noodles, and spicy grilled chicken.  Enough left over to eat for tomorrow.  2 meals a day.  Eating around noon / early pm my first meal of hot oat bran cereal with blueberries, almonds. 

Rarin' to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment