Friday, February 16, 2018

update

I've decided to focus on Nationals and not race any more meets before then.   I want to be able to train at full capacity in 2 weeks if possible and I've taken more than a week off from the track.

My foot feels much better and I got a small-dose cortisone shot today long with some other treatment protocols.

I'll be cross training tomorrow, and I expect to test the water and try a light track workout Sunday.  If it's not ready, I'll continue to cross train.  I think I can do well on the bike for a while, (as suggested by Theron).   I've not exercised in 3 days, but my weight is good and I'm ready to get back to it.

The Nationals are particularly stacked in the short sprints with Lonnie, Chris, Don, and Rob.  The 400m will likely be won by Marcus, the new M55, if he's ready.  I just want to compete at my best level.


No comments:

Post a Comment