Needed some good cardio work so Tues, I did a seated bike climb up Roark's Cove Rd. Not trying to set any PRs, just a good strength workout, burn some calories. Not as hot yesterday, heat index in the mid 80ºs instead of upper 90ºs.
Roark's Cove bike climb
Total time - 24:49
Avg speed - 5.7 mph
Max HR - 180
HR over 170 - 9:17
HR over 180 - 0:24
Avg HR - 160
Afterward I went to the track and did some stretching, resisted the temptation to run and did some skips. Knee really feels better. Did my first slant board squats in a while, much less clicking and popping.
After weighing less than 140 lbs past couple days, I was 140.8 lbs this morning.
Awaiting on one final test result from my recent batch. Will post about it next. So far, lipids markedly improved, kidney issues continue. Nothing severe. Claude AI has been really helpful with the interpretations and recommended next steps.
Ate a little more tonight, a stew with a little shrimp and quinoa.
No comments:
Post a Comment