Monday, September 23, 2013

More tempo endurance

Beautiful warm evening in this first full day of autumn.  I headed to the Sewanee track but there was a lacrosse game going on so I headed to the hard lonely St. Andrews track.   Just wanted to get it done and not wait for the lacrosse game.  A pleasant 68º at the SAS track just after sunset.
Saucony trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 400m with 2 min rest - 68, 68, 72, 76
Didn't have the stomach to do 5 tonight.  I ate some oatmeal for lunch thinking it would fuel me, but I had a slightly acid stomach and couldn't bring myself to do another.   4 was a real good sweat.

Planning to do resistance tomorrow and speed on Wed.  Feel ok, all my soreness is gone, except for my ankle which is manageable.  I remain light, 140.6 after workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment