Needing to burn some calories today after overeating yesterday. I waited til the hottest part of the day and did the Roark's cove climb. It was 95º at my house with a heat index of about 100º, but was a few degrees cooler on the shady north side of the mountain. Training in the heat is great as long as there is shade.
Roark's Cove bike climb
Total time - 23:41
Avg speed - 5.9 mph
Max HR - 182
HR over 170 - 11:13
HR over 180 - 2:00
HR over 156 - 19:08
Avg HR - 163
Happy with the time considering conditions. Stayed seated the whole time. HR over 170 for 11:13 but it was probably over 167 for several minutes more.
My Hume pod says I'm at 12.0% body fat, which is inaccurate because I know I've been leaner and lighter than I am now and it said higher. I have been able to slightly increase muscle mass with a very small about of work, less than 5 min a day, but every day. Just one set of 21-23 pullups, and 30-35 pushups, (and ab wheel or hanging abs sometimes, dumbells sometimes).
No comments:
Post a Comment