When I left the house, the heat index was over 105º, but I really think it was at least 10º cooler on the N side of the mtn where I bike up Roark's cove rd. This was a strong effort, I think my 2nd fastest of the yr.
Roark's Cove bike climb
Total time - 22:14
Avg speed - 6.3 mph
Max HR - 181
HR over 170 - 11:37
HR over 180 - 1:36
My post op PR was back around Memorial day when I did a 21:38. I was pretty tired toward the end of this and didn't do much stand up sprinting.
Was pretty light for this climb which helped, probably about 141.5.
Today, I have a miserable job to do when I should be protecting my hands and practicing. Have to go to Murfreesboro and clean out my newly rebuilt shed and throw a bunch of stuff away while the dumpster at my house is still available. It's not even noon yet and the heat index is already 111ºF. Better to do this today and not closer to my concerts. First concert 3 weeks from Tues.
No comments:
Post a Comment