Friday, November 11, 2022

500, 300

Still hanging on to the last of the warmth before a sharp cold snap.  59º and mizzle, fog, occasional drizzle at the Sewanee track.

My workout was interrupted by a visiting HS football team.

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, bands, 2 x 100

500m - 82.22 (31.48, 50.72)

300m - 46.20

My 500m was decent, I think my 400m split was about 65.  The 300m was more of a brisk stride.

I saw some Sewanee 'sprinters' out there today.  They did some warmup drills and then ran the tiny set of bleachers about 6 or 7 times, (about 1/4 the length of the bleachers I run at MTSU often 20x).  They left when a slight drizzle started, I stayed out and did my 300m.  

Leaving, I realized I had lost my phone.  I retraced my steps and fortunately, found it in the parking lot.  All the HS players and head coach were still on the field, a few staff were at the parking lot where I found my phone.  I asked if they had seen it but was ignored.   They and all the players had their heads bowed in prayer to jesus.  Interesting that the coach would assume that all his players were religious, receptive to a christian prayer, and of the same religion that he apparently endorses.  That's just the state of affairs here in this state.  

141.0 lbs after workout.  



No comments:

Post a Comment