Monday, February 7, 2022

biking, another article upcoming

Biked up Roarkes cove Rd a few times in the past week.  One of my favorite spots on this north slope are the cliffs which turn into a ice cathedral in winter.  These ice falls continue for a few hundred yds.  

Going to up my cross training a bit.  Hopefully get back to speed sooner.  It isn't getting any easier.  

They now have the link up for the WMAC Finland registration and also the USATF travel grant.  I wish Masters Rankings would correct the false M60 WL indoor 200m time now that the official meet website was corrected, because I need that info for the grant.  Maybe Jon S. is busy with his website revamp which is supposedly upcoming.  

Today, I was contacted by National Masters News  about an interview for an upcoming article.  Not sure when it will be published.  Maybe March.  


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment