Friday, September 3, 2021

Stairmaster and a little resistance

After taking Wed and Thurs off, I was at the gym tonight to do my 25 min stairmaster hill program and some weights.  Not much in terms of lifting, just targeting my abductors to rehab this pubalgia issue.  After tonight's workout, it seems gone but that's the problem with this issue.  After exercise it feels fine, it's the next day that really matters.  Now it seems really back where it once was, in my left adductor, and not so much in the lower abs.  

Nice weather, lows hitting the upper 50ºs on the mountain.

Weight was pretty good before dinner, 142.0 lbs.  But I ate a lot.  Maintaining a plant based diet.  Vegan except for skim milk and some whey protein.  Low carb.  

I noticed the Nike Maxflys were briefly back in stock, so I bought a second pair.  They sold out later in the day.  They fit like my first pair.  I put them on the shoe stretchers and they now fit well.  

So, Labor Day weekend.  Tomorrow, I'll bike up the mountain and do my band work rehab.  



No comments:

Post a Comment