Thursday, December 17, 2015

weights and tempo 300s+

Wednesday night marked the end of regular late night hours for the Sewanee weightroom, so I celebrated with a 10pm workout.  Thursday I hit the track.  Unseasonably warm, lower 60ºs.

Saucony trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 300, 200, 150 - all with 2 min rest in between - 50, 51, 52, 50.5, 34, 21

I experimented with taping the foot and found that I could not add support without a lot of compression.   Compression on the foot exacerbates the issue so it felt better without the tape.

All in all, a good week of workouts, since I've been doing these after being on my feet all day doing other things, many related to the new spa which will aid my training in Sewanee tremendously.   I use it to warm up before going and to unwind afterward.

I was 142 lbs before lunch today so I can eat bread and some carbs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment