Sunday, December 6, 2015

USATF award

Surprised to see my name on the list  - USATF Masters age group Athletes of the Year M50-59.  I wouldn't have known.... but I saw Sue's post on FB, she made the list.  I wonder if they'll send me a letter or something?

Not a bad year.  Third ranked in the world in 2 events - M55 400m and 200m.  National title, 4 WMAC medals.  American Record 4x100m relay.  Well, it's probably all downhill from here.

Cool to see my name in the same press release as Allyson Felix and Justin Gatlin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















1 comment:

  1. Bill, you're in some heady company there. Hard to imagine that until 4-5 years ago I could not have recognized you by sight, although I knew how to pronounce your name. Congratulations on a great achievement.

    Peter L. Taylor

    ReplyDelete