Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sled n' stairs

S+S=S
Weight sled and stadium stairs for strength.

Complicated getting into the stadium today, just one clandestine gate left open and the breezeways buttoned up ... maybe to discourage spying /scouting on the football team (yea right - who cares).

I did find a weight sled there with about 100 lbs on it.   I found 30m sprints to be very good hard work, especially after yesterday's plyos since I was a bit sore.
Saucony Ride trainers on 
1 lap warmup, stretches 
10 x 30m sprints - 100 lb weight sled 
10 x stadium stairs
It's time to turn the corner and start to snap back.   I reached a year maximum weight last night after a huge pasta dinner: 152 lbs.   This morning, 150 lbs out of bed.   That's tantamount to about a 7 to 8 lb weight gain since June - end of season.  Anyway, it's ok because I think I've put on some muscle and will keep at it.   Fitness is fleeting and goes away quick.   Today, eating very light and 148.3 lbs. after workout.





No comments:

Post a Comment