Friday, April 20, 2018

3 hard sprints

Waited til after day 1 of the SAA Conference meet was over in Sewanee and squeezed in a workout between the track meet and a lacrosse game.  Perfect day, upper 60ºs and sunny.

I took 2 days off after the previous track workout and I think I bit off a bit too much starting with a hard 400.  After that, I was toast.
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
400m - 61.5 (30.5, 31) 
300m - 45.5 
200m - 29
My right foot hurt a bit more than expected and each sprint felt hard.  Not as good a workout as last Tues.  Next time I won't start with a hard 400m.  Any thought of running at the Nashville Masters meet in 2 weeks was dashed today.  I'm not in shape.  I took the last 200m a bit easy because my foot and hip had started to hurt.

147 lbs after workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment