Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Quick foundation workout

I hadn't planned to run today since I'm doing weights tonight.  It was such a beautiful day, and I felt good, so I hit the track for a very brief workout.  52º and sunny in Sewanee.
Hoka trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
800m / 90 sec rest / 100m - 2:30.5, 14
Never can get enough foundation.  I didn't want to run fast today but still came up a bit short of my 2:28 goal on the 800m.  Was aiming for 72/76, but ran 73/77.5.

143.0 lbs after workout.

Tomorrow, I begin a very busy several days.  My work schedule will allow me just enough time for a morning workout tomorrow on the track, and a Friday afternoon workout on the track.  Sunday I'll have more time so, I'll be able to keep the every other day regime for the next week: Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat race.  Nationals are 24 days away.


No comments:

Post a Comment