Wednesday, February 26, 2014

cold tempo

Winter is hanging on, right about freezing - low 30sº with a stiff wind today at Dean Hayes Track, should have probably worn my long tights because it felt cold.

Was a bit sore from Monday and weekend workouts and weights, so not feeling really great today and the conditions were tough as well.

Times not so fast today and lower quantity.  I did warmups in the heated mens room.
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony spikes on
2 x 300m w/ 2:15 rest - 42.5, 48.5
2 x 200m - 27.5, 28.5
The ham glute thing is still a slight bother and a new slight issue in my upper left quad that I should monitor carefully.   Overall, still good to go for Sat at Sewanee.  Looks like Sewanee is sending in a bunch of new guys to run the 400 and 200, just to see what they can do.  Several in the 200m, many freshman.  I expect many will be slow.

Not eating enough... 139.6 after workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment