In Atlanta, doing a daily routine of exercises when I get up:
22x pullups
25x ab wheel
35x pushups
15x slant board squats / 10x step downs
15x dumbell runners/ curls / 10x press
Yesterday I did a very brief seated bike climb. Thurs was Roya's 65th and we did a long walk around Centennial Park in ATL.
HUME SCALE
So, after 2 months with the Hume body pod, my results are in the right direction. Interestingly, I've made some fairly significant changes in body composition without much change in weight. My weight has settled at about 143ish, about the same weight as I was in HS.
May 26 - July 25:
Body fat: 13.4% to 12.3%
Body fat mass: 19.2 lbs to 17.6 lbs
Subcutaneous fat mass: 16.7 lbs to 15.3 lbs
Subcutaneous fat %: 11.6% to 10.7%
Skeletal muscle mass: 76.9 lb to 77.9 lbs
Lean mass %: 80.7% to 81.9%
BMI: 23.3 to 23.2
Basic Metabolic Rate: 1472 cal to 1475 cal
Changes come slowly and are best plotted over time, not day to day. Also, depends greatly on when reading is taken. After last night's party, I weight 146.8 lbs, at noon today I was 143.1. The scale is not that accurate and may be off up to 2% on most readings. People who get a DEXA scan say it overestimates fat % by 1-2%. I'm thinking it's pretty accurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment