Friday, October 21, 2022

tempo 300s

Back to warmer weather and shirtless training in Sewanee, where it was a beautiful 66º, sunny, shifting winds.  I completed my 3rd 3x300w/3m of my training season.  I had no illusion that I would get 4 reps, so I just made sure I started slow enough to get 3, because the last time I tried, I went out too fast and failed, doing just 2.  Happy to have got it done even though it was more than a half second slower than the 2nd set I did a month ago.  

Hoka trainers on

stretches, drills, 2 x 100

Adidas trainers on

3 x 300m w/ 3 min rest between - 49.81, 50.48, 51.12 / avg 50.47

I was hard but not crushing.  Probably due to my physical lightness of being.  It still brought me to my knees for a few minutes.   I definitely was still feeling the foot soreness but curiously, it felt better after the workout than before.   

138.6 lbs after workout.  Have't been doing resistance or much cross training this week.  I expect my training will tick up a notch when Roya leaves next week and goes back to ATL.  


No comments:

Post a Comment