Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tempo 300s

 65º and sunny with a light N wind in Sewanee.  I did the first 4 x 300m tempo in a while.  I ran pretty slow, just wanted to get it done and complete the workout.

Hoka trainers

stretches, 2 x100m, drills

4 x 300m w/ 2:30 rest - 51.5, 51, 53.5, 53.9

150m - 19.82

This workout is always hard but today not brutal since I kept it cool, running rather conservatively, just wanting to complete the workout.  I added a 150m at about 85%.   

Starting to get my weight under control, 143.7 after workout.  

Really dubious about opportunities for any racing this indoor or spring outdoor season.  I really think  the World Championships will be canceled because the time they will be deciding is in January - right in the middle of the next wave.  The Finland government I think will be cautious as they've handled the pandemic far better than the US, so I expect it to be canceled.  The US has 10X the death rate per million population compared to Finland.  

I really should race in AL on 10/31, might be my last opportunity for a while.  I'll get to race the world 100m leader in my age group, Lyon is supposed to be there.  Would be a good race.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment