Wednesday, May 4, 2016

schedule

Signed up to race once more before taking a break.   May run the 100 and 200, or just the 200 at Emory TrackLab series this Sat., May 7.  Hate to miss the Nashville Masters but... the Emory track is better and I enjoy staying in Atlanta with Roya.

I'll go to the track tomorrow with some spikes and see how it feels.   Supposed to be quite cold here tomorrow, only in the  mid 50ºs, cloudy and windy.  This Sat. is forecast to be 83º in Atlanta but with some wind.

I plan to be off the track May 8-16.  I think 9 days will be a good enough rest.

Here are some possible meet opportunities:

May 21 - Nashville Track Classic
This is the most tentative.  Very early in my training cycle, may run the 800m.

May 29 - Atlanta GA Relays
Also tentative.  May race a 200m, probably not a 400m.

June 11 - Bluegrass Games, KY
Tentative due to travel.  This would probably be my first 400m.  Last time I ran this meet I got all the M50 KY State records in the 100/200/400.   Getting the M55 records would be a motivator.

June 18 - USATF SE Regionals Atlanta
This is a definite.  I will likely run the 400 and 200.

June 25-26 - TN State Finals
400/200

July 14-16 - USATF Masters Nationals
I'll be there!






No comments:

Post a Comment