Wednesday, April 15, 2015

even more foundation

Same workout and not any easier.   But, a little faster.   Hard to emphasize how difficult these workouts are for a sprinter (who can't yet sprint).  The only thing harder are the limited rest long sprint tempo workouts.   An ok day to train, not real hot but terribly humid, about 70º at the Dean Hayes track at MTSU.
Saucony Ride trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 800m - 2:42, 2:45, 2:48, 2:45 
400m - 68
Didn't feel the injury at all except in the first 100m of the last 400m, where I ran it in 16 sec pace.

I'm light, 144.2 after workout but I think my 'muscle to fat ratio' has decreased a bit since I've not been in the weight room in about 3 weeks, but I have been doing a little bit of resistance therapy on the hip flexor.

No comments:

Post a Comment