Sunday, January 4, 2015

300 tempo repeats

I sat in my car at the Dean Hayes track waiting for the light rain to subside on a breezy 45º afternoon.  Today, I did the workout I had intended at the Villages, but this time I paced better and did not get sick.
Saucony Ride trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
4 x 300m w/ 2min rest - 48.5, 49.5, 50, 49
The last one was pushed really hard, the others were nominal.  I could not have done another at the same pace with 2m rest.  Overall, not a killer, but good maintenance.

It kills me that my hot tub is out of order this time of yr.   Hope to have it back up later this week or next.

Getting my diet back in order, but a ways to go to get to race weight.  Probably will take all of the next 2 weeks.

146 lbs after workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment