Monday, January 16, 2012

Moonlighting

Today was supposed to be my day off but with crazy warm January weather, I decided to do a little 'moonlighting.' At 11:00 pm, it was nearly 60ยบ and breezy, so I set off on what was supposed to be a jog, but turned into a flat out run. It felt great. Good to exercise the aerobic system.
Spira training shoes on, dynamic stretches

2 mile run: 13:37 (6:58, 6:39) - 6:48 pace
I ran the last 1/2 mile in 3:10, the last 300m on my toes. 2 miles never felt so easy at a sub 7 min pace.

Despite my eating a lot the last few days, including carbs: toast and butter, rice, cookies, (etc... in moderation), my weight remains decent - 140.0 lbs. The only issue I have is a nagging shoulder problem. Still sore after aggravating it with weekend projects.

Quality speed work tomorrow night.



No comments:

Post a Comment