Thursday, December 15, 2011

Taking the high road


Injury schminjury...

I ran stadium stairs today. 25 times - the most I've ever done. I did take my time walking down after each one, but I'm noticeably stronger and lighter. I was able to run the last few real hard. I finished with two 100 yd striders on the turf. My legs felt heavy and my back hurt just putting my sweats back on afterward. This back injury will be nothing more than an annoyance and I hope it goes away soon.



25 x Stadium stair runs

2 x 100 striders on grass

Weight: 142.8 lbs


I got tired of waiting for the approaching storm and it finally hit when I was on my 20th flight. The rain was light and the temperature still warmish - around 60ยบ - so I didn't mind.

I hope to do a long sprint workout on Sat or Sun on the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment