Sunday, January 2, 2022

800, 200, 100

 Difficult conditions at the Sewanee track around noon.  Falling temperatures into the mid 40's, light rain or drizzle/mizzle, fog/mist, north wind.   I went to the heated mens room to start my stretches.  Ran my 2 x 100m warmups, then got my stuff out of the mens room and went to the track to put my newer trainers on.  Wanting to get these intervals over with I did them with 2-3 min rest in between.  Nothing close to sprint speed yet.  Still minding the injury and being careful.   Not normal yet.

Hoka trainers on

stretches, 2 x 100m

800m - 2:59.9

200m - 38

100m - 17

Glad to get this in despite the miserable conditions.... but I've seen worse.   Needed to get this in because the track will not be accessible tomorrow with a Winter Storm Warning declared with up to 5" of snow expected tonight and freezing temps all day tomorrow.

My weight is good.  140.5 lbs after workout




No comments:

Post a Comment