Sunday, June 9, 2019

biking, stairmaster

With a bunch of projects I got distracted from a regular workout schedule but have managed to do something almost everyday.  New exercises include Stairmaster and rowing.  Have started an a new lower ab routine.  Also doing sets of 15 pullups.

The weather has changed dramatically.  For 23 days we had no rain, and warm temperatures.  Past few days have been rainy and cool.  The forecast is rain ending by Tues but temperatures really nice, only in the low 70ºs.

My weight is stuck around 143-144.  Today I had bread and eggs for the first time in months.  I will continue to keep the calories low but will add more cholesterol and carbs for building, healing, and hormone support.

I see Dr. LaPrade tomorrow.  Not looking forward to the long day which will start when I leave for the airport at 3am, and will return home probably just before midnight.

Still not ready to run but I think I'll be doing stadium stairs fairly soon.

Been spending money on toys... my boat and motorcycles.  I hope to take the boat out next week for the first time, spend some time in Chattanooga.  I've finished 90% of a complicated vacuflush head, one of my projects. I find out from the shop that both my Kawasaki dual sport Sherpas are going to need several hundred $$$ of work to get running, but my 32 yr old little Suzuki DR100 starts on the first kick every time. Probably the only street legal one of its kind. 

I look forward to driving to lake when the weather gets warm.  The temperature has been averaging only about 70º here everyday for the past several days.  Feels like I'm in the NE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment