Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Training season begins

With the first indoor meets just over 2 weeks away, and my concert tour finished ... it's time to get serious.  Back on the fish and greens diet.  I'm going to do something physical every day but I expect to be on the track only every third day or so, depending on how my foot feels.  I need to shed about 5-6 lbs if I'm even going to contemplate racing on 12/5.  The Vandy meet is open to colleges and not automatically to unattached.  They've been shitty to me before when I've asked permission.  There is no other meet in the area that I'm available for til Jan. at TSU.  So, we'll see.  I seriously doubt I could break 57 right now.  I've done nothing short and fast in a long while.

Today, back in the weight room.  I made some videos of my 2 most important power exercises:

3 x 50 Glute machine with 315 lbs  
3 x 15 squat jumps with 90 lbs

In addition to these, I do calf raises, adductors, hanging ab straps with 10lb ankle weights, hip flexor, quads, and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment