Monday, September 22, 2014

brief n hard

I had a short time to train tonight in Sewanee due to a plumbing issue I was dealing with, and happily resolved the plumbing issue and got in a meaningful workout to boot.
Saucony Ride trainers on 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
3 x 400m w/2:20 rest - 69, 69, 72
The last 400m, as usual, was an ass kicker.   Maybe next time I'll do the brutal 4x400m.   Probably not for a while.  I have one more track workout on Thurs. before I end my season Sat. with a 400m race at the Nashville District games.   I was really heavy last night 149.5 lbs before bed, but 145.6 today after workout.   Hope to be down well below 145 by Sat race.   I may also run the 100m, but I doubt it.   Ready for some time off.   This season has dragged on a long time.  Actually, this really isn't 'my season'  ... just some off season meets.

No comments:

Post a Comment