Sunday, December 15, 2013

upsmanship

Stadium stairs today x 30.  Most I've ever done in a session.  Was determined to 'one up' myself in stadium stairs today, my previous max was 28x in a session.

Bleak conditions, 34º, dark and overcast, cold breeze blowing.   School is over for the semester and the only other people around were athletes going in and out of the Murphy Center.  I was amazed and thankful that a stadium mens room was open.
One lap warmup, stretches 
Stadium stairs x 30
Hip issue is still there but not bad.  This type of workout doesn't bother it much.  My ankle is hurting a little, probably because I stopped taking glucosamine.  Getting back on it.  Be interesting to see if this workout produces any soreness.

It's going to be hard to get workouts in when in NY.  they had 8" of snow last night.   Hopefully, it will melt by the weekend.   I'll do what's necessary to get workouts in.

Weight is nominal - 142 lbs after workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment