Wednesday, October 30, 2013

everything fast

Today was a beautiful day... 72º, sunny and breezy at the Dean Hayes track at 10:30 am.   I felt like running fast and not suffering today, and I hadn't eaten much fuel in the past few days to withstand a heavy workout.
Saucony Virrata trainers on 
600m warmup, stretches, drills 
400m - 59  (14,14,15,16) 
Saucony showdown spikes on 
3 x 200m - 27, 27, 27
I noticed some significant groin soreness after the 400m.  I remembered that I had not stretched my groin in the hot tub the way I usually do before a workout.   It was a pretty good run considering it was in flats. It might have been a shade under 59.   I then put the spikes on for the 200s and ran about 400m race pace.   It felt fine.  Really need to get back to resistance work.  Guess I don't like doing that as much.

I'm exceptionally light today (after some stress based fasting).  139.6 lbs after workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment