Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Just 2 long sprints

Back on the track after 2 weeks and the plantar fasciitis nags on.   It was an uncomfortable workout.  Not so much that my foot hurt while running but afterward, and I'm not in shape.  Part of it had to do with I'm not home, with my usual treatments... foot massage machine, hot tub, sleeping with the boot, etc... and I did my workout on the very hard track at Marist school. 

I did a fairly hard 600m then a 400m with relatively short rest compared to what I have been doing.

Hoka trainers on
 
400m warmup, stretches, drills 
600m - 1:51.5 
5-6 min rest 
400m - 68.5

It was hard.  A bit discouraging as my right foot hurt also. The plantar fasciitis was worse the next day but hopefully it'll heal so I can get one more workout before I leave for FL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment