Thursday, March 14, 2013

Same stuff

Rowing and stairmaster again.   I'm looking forward to the day I never see a rowing machine again.   Did get another pr today at the Fowler Center.   Dreamed last night of sprinting on the track.
concept 2 rower 
dynamic stretches 
2000m - 8:00.9 (pr)  / 33spm 
16 min stairmaster level 12 hill program
It was a good sweat.  Very quiet in Sewanee during the spring break.  Pool is closed for the week unfortunately.

I did enjoy watching a lacrosse game here on Wed. on a very cold windy day.  There were less than 10 people in the stands on each side.

I believe it's taking me so long to heal because I refuse to be sedentary.  I guess that's the price I pay.  Eating less and a little lighter today.  147.



1 comment:

  1. you will like the rower better if you use it more creatively. set a longer time, alternate pace or SPM. Try holding a 2:06 pace at 26 SPM for a 500 then switch back to 33 RPM, 2:02 pace, etc.

    ReplyDelete