Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Brief and quick speed workout

Is it spring yet?  Sure feels like it.   Pushing 60º under a cloudless sky at the Sewanee Coughlan track, I really enjoyed running fast and shirtless today.   I was going to do more but I'm pressed for time with parents coming to town, having to teach, etc...  plus I had to go to the bathroom and didn't want to leave and come back

800m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony spikes on 
Negative split 400m - 60.5  (31, 28.5) 
3 x 300m - 43.5, 43, 44

Stairs on Thurs and whatever strength I can get in.  

Inventory:
My knee feels perfect. My weight is good but I don't have a scale here in Sewanee.  I estimate about 140.4 after workout, despite eating a loaf of bread, chips and cereal this weekend.   I can now eat pretty much anything within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment