Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday night lights...

After tonight's MTSU Soccer game, I hit the track about 9:30pm and took advantage of the lights on a nice 58º night.


I wasn't alone, there were people setting up the finish line for tomorrow's Murfreesboro half marathon on the track.


My hams were sore and I wasn't feeling particularly great.  Hadn't eaten much all day.



700m warmup, stretches, drills 
Saucony spikes on
4 x 400m - 62, 68, 78, 69
200m - 27.5

I took 3 min rest between the first three 400s and totally ran out of gas on the third one, so I took more time between the rest.

Inventory
For the last 4 sprints, I ran shirtless.   When I came home, I got chills and a slight fever.   Had a protein shake but have little appetite.    It was really hard getting out of the hot tub.  I may be getting sick.

I weighed 140.6 after workout.  Hams not sore anymore and the knee feels fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment